history

May 6, 1883: The Presbyterian Church of El Cajon was organized under the auspices of the Los Angeles Presbytery with the following members: Uri Hill, Mrs. Renette Hill, William E. Flynn, Mrs. S.E. Flynn, Mrs. C. McFadden, Mrs. A. Clark, M. Perkins and Illa M. Knox.May 6, 1883: The Presbyterian Church of El Cajon was organized under the auspices of the Los Angeles Presbytery with the following members: Uri Hill, Mrs. Renette Hill, William E. Flynn, Mrs. S.E. Flynn, Mrs. C. McFadden, Mrs. A. Clark, M. Perkins and Illa M. Knox.

For a short history of our church from 1883 - 2008, click on the button below.

Stained Glass Windows
First Presbyterian Church of el cajon

1-619-442-2583

500 Farragut Circle

El Cajon, CA 92020

First Presbyterian Church

of El Cajon is a congregation of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Google Places Social Icon
  • YouTube
Contact Us
Get In Touch

©2019-2020 by FPCEC. 

Located in the greater San Diego area near the communities of El Cajon, La Mesa, Santee, Lakeside, Alpine, Rancho San Diego, and Spring Valley.